February 1, 2024
- New Administration Zone: The Biuwer Administration Zone has been completely redesigned. In the administration area, you can carry out the following:
- General information: Account management, subscription status and organization details.
- Use and billing: Information about the usage fees in Biuwer, selection of price plans, purchasing new products and billing history.
- Security: User management, user groups, roles and authentication tokens.
- New main menu bar: The side navigation menu has been redesigned. The menu is still in the left side area, leaving more free space as a work area. Now the menu is prepared for mobile devices, which makes it much more accessible for users who access Biuwer through smartphones and tablets.
- Description in popup: Now when you add a description to a card, it will be seen in a popup when you hover over the information icon.
- Backend redesign and performance improvement: We have redesigned the way the client and server applications communicate, now using GraphQL together with Redux. This implies a great improvement in the performance of Biuwer and allows us to develop future functionalities much more efficiently in terms of performance and fluidity in the user interface.
- Improved performance in data caching: We have redesigned the in-memory data cache layer which improves access time in different areas of Biuwer.
- Improved option to move pages: The option to move pages has been improved by simplifying the way cards are copied or moved from within that page or panel.
- Improved password security: The password security mechanism has been improved. Now all default passwords have to meet a high level of security.
- Minor fixes