Get to know Biuwer legal details
2. Identification of the responsible party and exercise of rights
Biuwer is a Datuary product, with the following identification data:
Biuwer Analytics S.L.
Edificio Ceeim. Campus Universitario de Espinardo, 7. Espinardo, Murcia, C.P. 30100, España
Datuary is responsible for the processing of your personal data for the purpose of providing the services described in the Terms of Service.
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, where this is possible.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of data processing is doubtful, in which case, we may retain the data for the exercise or defense of a right.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data where the lawful basis enabling us to process it is legitimate interest.
- Right to portability of your data, when the legal basis enabling us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship.
- Right to revoke the consent given.
3. What information do we collect?
Data provided directly by you
We collect information about you when you contact us through the channels provided for this purpose, such as the contact form, or when you provide us with your CV to work with us. When you contact us through these channels, we will ask for your express consent to collect your email address, your first and last name, and any other personal information.
For the correct use of the services it is necessary that you keep your access data and passwords generated under secure control. You shall be solely responsible for the safe and proper use of the services, and in this regard you agree to make diligent use of such information, not to make it available to third parties, and to notify us promptly of its loss or theft.
To ensure that the information provided is always updated and error-free, you should contact us using the means provided for this purpose and notify us as soon as possible of any changes in your personal data.
Indirectly obtained data
4. How do we use the information we collect?
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions, such as the EU, distinguishes between the "controller" and the "processor" of information.
Where between you and Biuwer there is a contractual relationship whereby you use the various services offered concerning data of business interest, in general, you are the data controller of customer data and in general, Biuwer is the data processor of customer data and the data controller of other information.
Biuwer acts as data controller for the processing of personal data for the following purposes and in accordance with the following legitimate bases based on the management of the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, or based on the existence of a legitimate interest on the part of Biuwer:
- To manage the acquisition of the products that we commercialize on our website and their corresponding payment, to attend any type of incidence or request derived from the same, and to carry out any management related to the periodic service or after-sales service.
- To manage your registration as a registered user on our website, as well as to allow your access to the reserved area.
- To provide you with the services you have requested and to deal with your requests for information, as well as to facilitate the exercise of your rights.
- Evaluate the CVs received and manage the selection processes.
5. How do we share the information we collect?
The transfers of personal data that we make are necessary for the fulfillment of the indicated purposes, or are made to comply with a legal obligation:
- To public administrations and administration of justice, and to law enforcement agencies in compliance with legal obligations that do not apply to us.
- Companies providing payment services (banks, payment gateways, etc.), in the event that the customer makes a payment through the service offered by any of these companies.
- Companies that provide IT services, tools or IT infrastructure on which the services provided by Biuwer are based, such as hosting providers, CRMs, emailing service companies, etc.
We inform you that any transfer that takes place will be made taking into account all the necessary legal guarantees. Therefore, we guarantee that we sign specific contracts with all our service providers in accordance with the regulations.
6. How do we transfer data internationally?
We also guarantee that in the case of suppliers located in countries outside the European Union or other countries not considered adequate according to data protection regulations, the necessary precautions are taken to ensure that the data can be transferred securely, either because the supplier offers adequate guarantees, through, among others, its participation in the Privacy Shield or EU-US Privacy Shield, the signing of Model Contractual Clauses of the European Commission, or some of the exceptions contained therein regulations are complied with.
7. Retention and Cookies
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the services described in the Terms of Service. Any data you provide to us through the various channels available will be blocked when they are no longer necessary to manage the service and will only be available in the event of a legal obligation or for the exercise of your rights.
8. Security and confidentiality
We are committed to the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access to or unauthorized disclosure of personal data, we have taken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Date of Last Modification: January 14, 2021.