March 17, 2023
- Biuwer updates: From now on, when a new Biuwer version is detected, a message will pop up in the top of the screen notifying that a new update is available.
- Query log: New metadata has been added in the query log storage.
- Data Card Editor: Some styles had been adjusted in the new query editor.
- Selected filters visualization has been improved in filters area.
- Improvements in the value selection for “all values” filters.
- Undesired scroll in dialogs: Fixed an issue that caused vertical scroll in dialogs when using some versions of Google Chrome.
- Access control dialog: Fixed an issue with the list of users with access, it wasn't displayed correctly.
- Query engine: Fixed an issue with Big Query (Google Cloud) connector that didn't allow to use expressions in calculated fields in the Group By section and Order By section.
- Data Center: Fixed an issue in the aggregation levels when selection “none” as aggregation.
- Data Card Editor: Fixed an issue when creating a card without any field selected. From now on, “visualization” tab is not enabled until at least one field has been added to the query.
- Data Card Editor: Fixed an issue when trying to delete a field from “interactive columns” section in a vertical table.
- Styling corrections in form elements while using Firefox browser.