December 1, 2022
- Redesign of the signup process
- Administration zone:
- New order sections and order form (checkout).
- Generation of order sheet
- New section listing pricing plans
- New product section
- Trial period: Biuwer trial period functionality is included by adding a message in the notification bar.
- New Data Center: The entire data center section has been redesigned, with a new side menu and including a new reverse engineering section design.
- Onboarding - New sample content: Now when you join Biuwer a data connection is automatically created with a workspace and sample data visualizations and dashboards.
- Administration zone: Verification of VAT numbers is added for the application of taxes at European and extra community level.
- File Importer (Data Center): The user interface of the data importer is improved. It’s now displayed on a page instead of a dialog.
- Reverse engineering (Data Center): Data types are included and a warning is added when unsupported data types are detected.
- Authentication system: Improvement of the authentication system using Oauth.
- Access control: Fixed a problem when assigning permissions to new user groups. Fixed a problem in checking access to an inactive organization.
- Administration zone: Fixed a desynchronization of the status of users pending validation, which have already been verified, in the user management panel.
- Data types: Fixed a problem with the "character" data type in PostgreSQL data source.
- Chart Data Cards: Fixed a critical issue in vertical bar graphics card settings.
- Fixed a problem with the access link of welcome emails sent by Biuwer.
- Minor fixes