September 30, 2020
- Data Center: New categories of data connections are added, including cloud databases.
- Connection catalog (Data Center): Google Big Query cloud database connection is added
- Connection catalog (Data Center): Clickhouse database connection is added
- Connection catalog (Data Center): Oracle database connection is added
- Card export system: The table type card export system is improved. Now the export of date fields is done in the format that the card is displayed, instead of a fixed format.
- Data storage system (Biuwer Data Warehouse): The database technology used until now is changed.
- Connection catalog (Data Center): The notification system of connection to a data source is improved.
- Actions System: Fixed a problem that does not show the list of available fields in the external navigation action.
- Reverse Engineering (Data Center): Added an option to select or deselect all items
- Data card editor: Now the fields of the data cards with more than one data query will be identified by the query to which it belongs.
- Performance improvements
- Subscription system: Minor inconsistencies in subscription periods and payment method are corrected
- Data policies (Data Center): Fixed a problem in filtering numeric fields.
- File Importer (Data Center): Fixed an error that does not allow selecting cell ranges when trying to import data from an excel file.
- Security: Error when copying an authentication token to the clipboard
- Connection catalog (Data Center): Fixed an error in the filter of the connection list that made the filtering not working.
- Minor fixes