February 1, 2024
- New query engine: The query engine in the Biuwer client application has been redesigned, improving the performance of the application. This new approach allows much better management of aspects such as the data cache or the visualization of data in real time (real time analytics).
- Order cancellation: Sometimes a Biuwer customer may need to cancel an order for some reason, such as a change in the payment method. It is now possible to cancel an order in Biuwer and be able to place a new one with the desired characteristics of the chosen Biuwer plan.
- Administration area - User account activation: An improvement has been added that allows activating new users invited to your organization immediately, without the need to confirm the invitation by the end user.
- User deletion system: Now, when an administrator deletes a user the contents of his personal space will be copied to the personal space of the new chosen owner.
- GDPR compliance: Adaptation to the GDPR regulations for the elimination of user accounts from the platform.
- Collections: A dependency control of elements added in collections is added. Thus, when these elements (pages or cards) are eliminated, a dialog appears that warns that it is included in a collection.
- Parameter filtering system: An issue that caused filtering using URL parameters to fail when clicking on “Clear” filters has been corrected.
- MongoDB type connection: An error has been corrected when executing queries on models from MongoDB type connections when there were Joins between collections.
- Collections: Fixed various issues related to Biuwer collections.
- Inheritance of access control permissions to collections.
- Synchronization of metadata between shared collections.
- Access configuration: Some problems detected in the access configuration dialogs are corrected
- Minor fixes.