March 31, 2021
- Dynamic filtering by parameters: A new configuration option has been added to the filtering system that allows applying the values of a filter by means of parameters sent via URL. The configuration of the parameters is customizable by the user and it is possible to assign a name to each of the parameters.
- New payment method - Credit card: A new payment method is added in Biuwer by which payments can be made through the online payment provider Stripe. The card payment system complies with the latest regulation on online payments PSD2.
- Biuwer Data Prep (Beta release): Biuwer Data Prep is added as an addon to include in the Biuwer subscription plan. Biuwer customers can now subscribe to the Beta version of Biuwer Data Prep in its first functional version.
- Authentication through private key with SSH connection: The option of being able to perform authentication with a private key when creating a connection through an SSH tunnel is added.
- A new chat customer support system is added.
- A section is added for the management and listing of the orders made by each account in Biuwer.
- Default configuration options are added for the account language, numeric and date formats.
- Navigation system: Titles are added for each page in the HTML page header replacing the generic title. In this way, the navigation of the application is improved.
- Card editor: From now on the configuration of the data format of the fields in the card editor takes the default format configured in its corresponding dataset.
- Cross table (pivot): The Count Distinct type aggregation option is added.
- Card export system: An error has been corrected in the card export system for date fields that causes the format not to be displayed in the date format defined in the card.
- Datasets: Fixed an issue where the values of the preview functionality would not be shown again when that dataset query returned an error.
- Calculated fields: Error when creating a calculated field with the SQL Server type connection has been corrected.
- Reverse engineering: A problem that causes reverse engineering to not work correctly is fixed,
- Data models: Fixed an error when saving the configuration of a data model that caused the relationships created in that model to be deleted at a certain moment.
- Vertical table card: Fixed an error in the indicator of the number of records obtained when a table filter is applied to.
- Card editor: An error in cards with multiple queries that prevented adding the same field in the different data queries has been corrected.
- Data filtering system: Fixed a problem that prevents filtering by field filters with a value equal to 0.
- Minor fixes