May 31, 2022
- New “Holded” connection. Holded is a business management tool for SMEs in the cloud with which you can manage aspects of your company such as billing, accounting, projects or human resources. With this connector in Biuwer you will be able to analyze all the information generated by Holded and perform a unified analysis with other data sources (applications, databases, files, etc.).
- Query engine: improvements have been introduced that allow the use of calculated fields defined in Datasets, in page and card filters. These calculated fields can also be used in the relationships between Datasets in Data Models.
- Filters: improvements have been included in the Dates filters, to allow the use of more original formats according to the database, in particular, to use formats with hours, minutes and seconds.
- Card Editor: extra operators have been included for the defined calculated fields of type Date. For example, the Date and Time level can be used for calculated fields, like any other physical field.
- Charts: Fixed a problem that caused some labels on chart axes were not displayed correctly in all cases, depending on the format (currency, symbols, etc.) applied.
- Charts: Fixed the problem that caused a chart with large tooltips to be reset, after having made selections of elements in the legend. This problem only occurred with tooltips with dozens of values displayed.
- Maps: Fixed the problem that occurred in symbol maps for data rows without any of the Latitude or Longitude values.
- Other minor fixes.